Wednesday 8 October 2008

Guess what?

No cheques in the post. Spoke to the agency again this morning and there appears to be a question mark over my hours, also known as an 'internal issue'. Very nice girl I spoke to was most apologetic and said she would try and chase the CD to resolve it. The CD is also known as my mate Reubs, so sent him an email too. It's a bit awkward when friends and finances become intertwined but quite frankly I'm too skint to be proud.

Slightly awkward job I'm currently working on too. Rewriting TV scripts that have already aired, but are being re-edited and spliced with new footage. Trouble is, I'm trying to write the voiceover without knowing which shots will be used, and without a storyboard. Also have to present everything twice... to the CD (who likes some versions but not others) and the MD, who is closely involved with the client. He tends to like the versions rejected by the CD and vice versa. It's a bit like trying to hit a moving target with a blindfold on. Wish me luck.

No comments: